• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
MrGrieves

MrGrieves

• Members
  • 10 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

I'll be straight up honest here. I was VERY skeptical when I first came across this site, a large part of me didn't want to trust them. I headed to testimonials to see an incredibly pathetic collection of reviews and so forth, mostly done in broken English. Now, though, I find myself in a position that has basically been turned on it's head.
Let's have a classier look at the functioning of this rather glorious website.

Firstly, purchases a cleared nearly instantly, as far as my experience has shown. This was both a minor cause for concern and delight for me, as I still wasn't entirely trusting. However, very soon afterwards I had downloaded the rather spiffy "Hack Loader" ( which is basically their badass little win engine ) and could see for myself exactly how well their product worked. Boy do they deliver. Simply put, the hack functions exactly as it should (minus BL:R's slightly broken nature messing with the bone-snap somewhat), they are VERY affordable and their service is top notch. A patch that broke the hack was released, and literally minutes afterwards their coder was on the case to fix it. ~2 days later, released again and ready for use. This is not only brilliant customer service, but a sign that they truly want to deliver every cent worth of value from your purchase.

Now, you may be like me right now. Seeing testimonials and simply thinking to yourself "What if they are fake alts to get you into some kind of trap?". Well, my good skeptic, I am both saddened and amused by your decision. I also have a suggestion.
Spend a tiny five dollars on one of the cheapo-cheats, you'll be shown exactly why these people are probably the best you will find.

-MrGrieves
  • ViraL and Dillon like this

ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 5,928 posts

Current mood: Insomnious

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Thanks for your testimonial MrGrieves!

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [INFORMATION]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users