• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 applebro

applebro

• PUBG Lite
  • 1 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:34 PM

Usability / Functionality  5/5

My experience using this cheat was very good. The first and most notable thing pertaining to the cheat was the aim bot and how precise it is. As well as the prediction (they kinda go together). The menu is awesome!!!  I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Secondly although it being very usable and smooth it's functions all work as expected and more. You can format the cheat all the way down to your specific player.

Security  5/5

The security measures taken are top tier the best you can get. This is really a PRIVATE cheat not a copy paste cheat from other providers.

Support  5/5

Yes the community and staff members helped a lot. As soon as I mentioned obtaining the cheat many members of the community reached out to me asking to play and help me understand and guide me in using the cheat. The community is always supportive and respectful, you couldn't ask for anything more.

Conclusion

Thank you for your time reading this and hopefully you enjoyed this testimonial

Edited by applebro, 19 October 2019 - 03:37 PM.

• ViraL likes this

#2 Raul

Raul

NXG OFFICIAL

• NXG-CODER
  • 152 posts

Current mood: Spaced

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:19 PM

Thanks for the review, glad that you're enjoying it!

#3 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,449 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:36 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us!

Click The Image Below To Purchase V.I.P

vipcropsmall-ROUNDED.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users