HighRoller / Lifetime subscriber - 5 years later

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nullptr

Nullptr

• High Roller
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 06:04 AM

I've been a customer since 5 years and my experience has been superb. I have access to all cheats and used many of them. In all those years I have not received a ban anywhere.

The support here is especially good. Questions are answered and resolved very quickly and in a pleasant manner.
Recently I couldn't get one of the cheats to work. A staff member took the time to look at my computer via TeamViewer and provided me with a solution. I've also had my fair share of HWID resets and they were resolved within hours!

The Level 1 cheats are kept rather simple, but I believe this to be a plus as it probably helps with the security. All the features you need such as adjusting aim FOV and speed are there. Its the perfect hack for those looking for an edge and still look legit.
The Level 2 cheats are among the best out there in my opinion. Currently I'm enjoying Apex Legends LvL 2 and it just works great! It even has an aim prediction feature which I love.

The GUI is very clean and easy to use. I have not noticed any performance degradation or frequent crashes either.

Everything considered and the low prices on top of it, make this possibly the best provider out there.

Thanks for the many years of great service!

• ViraL, raulxviii and proto18 like this

#2 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,237 posts

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for your honest and in depth review!

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users