SubAntarctica

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Location01000001 01001011

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:44 PM

roetsajpg.jpg

GUI (10/10)

There really isn't to much to say here other than the fact that the GUI is absolutely beautiful. I don't have any complaints about it at all. It's simplistic, modern looking, and nothing more. Perfect for the modern day hacker.

Visuals (9/10)

So let's start off with the ESP that NXG's Ring of Elysium hook offers. The Player ESP has a slew of different options that can be enabled, ranging from Team Check, Name, Distance, Health, Skeletal, Snaplines, and Box ESP and it works beautifully. The text size and font aren't so overbearing to where you feel as if you naturally drag your aim towards it due to it just "being there" and you can change the colors according to how you would like them for each of the individual options. All in all, the Player ESP is designed very well and I did not notice a big performance impact from having even multiple options enabled.

Secondly, we have the Item ESP which allows you to detect from a distance world items, ranging from Health, Armour, Attachments, Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Loot Bags, Vehicles, and of course, Airdrops with the option to individually enable / disable each one. Again we see the option to adjust any of the previously listed item groups into custom color groups, the text and sizing are identical to the Player ESP, and for the most part is not too distracting (How distracting the Item ESP is to the player, is entirely up to the player due to the number of specific ESP's they decide to enable) The Item ESP also will not display every single item, there are quite a few exclusions including Sub-Machine Guns, Grenades, Bandages, Ammunition, and Shotguns.

Lastly, we have the Miscellaneous options that are offered in the Visuals section. Here you have the option to display the Aimbot FOV (Field of View) or the effective area in which the aimbot will perform the functions it's supposed to. This is good for individuals who like to see the area in which their aimbot will actually work whether it be to learn it before disable the feature, or to always be able to see if a player will be in their effective Aimbot FoV. The next option offered is very similar to the first, Aimbot Hitbox. When Aimbot Hitbox is enabled you are given a visual representation of the actual hitbox locations that you can select from for the aimbot.

I knocked one point off from the 10/10 score I had set for the ESP section (Specifically Item ESP) only due to the fact that I do wish I could tick options to also see Shotguns, Sub-Machine Guns, Grenades, Bandages, and a few missing Attachments.

Aimbot (10/10)

Ah, the Aimbot. Everyone loves a solid, responsive, and fluid aimbot that will absolutely decimate a server full of people. The aimbot that is offered by NXG will do just that in the right hands, there are a few things I want to mention about Ring of Elysium before carrying on with this section. There is something called bullet travel time and bullet drop off, and many people do not account for this variable when playing games that implement it. The aimbot is a tool just like any other that must be fine tuned to perform well in a variety of situations. With aimbot options offered such as Static / Dynamic FoV (Field of View), Optional Delayed Re-Targeting, Head / Neck / Chest / Stomach Hitboxes that support multi-selection, Static / Randomized Aim Speed, as well as No Recoil, you can achieve that server decimation that you are looking for. If you do have any trouble hitting moving targets with the aimbot, then finding your Aim Speed sweet spot will do the trick. As I mentioned before, you have to take into account that the game implements variables that not all games have in place so you need to make adjustments to the aimbot accordingly to achieve the results you are looking for. All-in-all a very solid, very straight forward, and reliable aimbot when properly set up and executed that doesn't really need too much more explaining.

Miscellaneous (10/10)

Under the individual Miscellaneous tab of NXG's Ring of Elysium hook you'll find the options to both Save and Load configurations. Which seems very unassuming, but I can assure you that having the ability to quick swap between configs and having configurations set for both legitimate and rage style play make life a whole heck of a lot easier. You don't have to waste your time setting everything up the way that you would like it each and every time you run the game, that's always a win in my book.

Conclusion

For the price point, the features offered, the reliability of said features, customization, and taking into account the community and their support as well, I would highly recommend giving NXG's Ring of Elysium hook a go. At the time I am writing this testimonial I can honestly say that NXG has definitely put a lot of effort into building a fluid and beautifully running hack and I thank you for that. Anyone who has been interested in trying any hacks for Ring of Elysium really should look no further. I want to extend a personal thank you to CarpetaBR and Raul who have done a great job thus far coding the hack for Ring of Elysium, as well as ViraL and the other staff members who are responsible for keeping this community up and running. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

---- Overall Score (9.5/10) ----

• ViraL, vitriwroLd and DirtyMusic like this

sunantsig.png

#2 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,230 posts

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the very in depth testimonial, we appreciate it!

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

#3 DirtyMusic

DirtyMusic

[NXG] MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • 343 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Current mood: Cloud 9

Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:55 PM

appreciate the in-depth review. thank you! :D  

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: review, testimonial, opinion, nxg, ring of elysium, roe, steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users