Hacks Review Hack Review Service Review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jdub20

jdub20

• CS:GO Chams
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

This is my honest review of the hacks with NexGen, a little background about myself, I have been hacking in games since using the long nose models in Quake 2. I have been a member and have been using NexGen hacks since 2013 and have not had a better experience. I primarily use 3 hacks from the current pool and hacks which are the CSGO, DOD:S and NS2 hack which comes with the level 1 package which is well worth it's cost. The one thing most people probably want to know is how often someone is banned, in my case since using NexGen I have not had any VAC bans, and was able to immediately setup and use the hacks from day one. The instructions on setting each hack up are extremely detailed and easy to follow which is a huge plus as I don't want to sort through documents of information to use something as simple as some game hacks. The hacks for both CSGO and DOD:S are extremely through and all my needs are well met, while the NS2 hack is still a bit shaky at times, which is to be expected as the game is more niche these days, it also fills my needs perfectly. While I haven’t used any of the other hacks on the list, but if my experience from the 3 hacks I do use are any indicator, they are well worth it.

One of the things I judge the most for any company offering any type of subscription product is their customer service and reliability of product. For Viral and his team this is a huge check mark filled, my post count is so low even after being a member for 4 years since the hacks are extremely reliable, the less I must return to the source of the product the better it is and honestly the hacks here are very good and reliable. But if I did have any problems the customer service is excellent as any questions are very promptly answered by Viral and his team.

Overall my experiences and satisfaction with the hacks and their features are 5 stars and the subscription is well worth it.

While the customer service from Viral and his team also deserve a resounding 5 stars.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Jdub

#2 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 6,003 posts

Current mood: Insomnious

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:25 PM

Thanks for an extremely detailed testimonial jdub!

I have added some extra days to your subscription time. Thanks for taking the time to write a testimonial for us.

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users