2 replies to this topic

#1 Unkind

Unkind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:57 PM

Hi there, 

So the birds say you were developing a rust cheat, like few weeks. thing is birds never said anything after that, 

what happend? Are you still developing it? Because the only Provider right now, is shitty as shitty can get. get it? 

umm, so yeah. What's going on? I'mma drop the bird act now, you said it's coming very soon, how soon it's been few weeks. cause from the looks of it. you guys, look like the real fucking deal. Cause i wanna roll, long. open my wings, play and look legit. without waking up everyday 70% scared. i would like that to be like 1-3% or zero, but that aint happing. 

So please tell me, here or email me or pm me.. yeah lol. 

Cause i've been looking for quite a while, and everyone is full.of.shit. 

The limited sells of the cheat, like 5 copies n stuff like that, i like that. the lower, baby, the better. 

This is much longer then it should have, sorry bout that. umm, yeah. thanks lol 

#2 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,104 posts

Current mood: Creative

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:24 PM

We are not sure about Rust Expiramental right now. I had a base started for it, but the game is a royal pain in the ass and EAC is a royal pain in the ass. It is on hold until further notice.

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

#3 Unkind

Unkind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

We are not sure about Rust Expiramental right now. I had a base started for it, but the game is a royal pain in the ass and EAC is a royal pain in the ass. It is on hold until further notice.

uh damn it, well i'll pay a lot for it just saying. i'll revisit to check on how things go 

best wishes.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users