• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Flubleah

Flubleah

Private Hack Subscriber

• Private Hack
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:00 PM

EDIT: See my last post for an update, read before you purchase.

----------------------------------------------

Before I start with the testimonial I want to give a brief background on my hacking experience: I've been cheating in games since 2000 back when Diablo 2 released. Over the past 15 years I have become so immersed in hacking I choose what game to play next based on whether I can cheat in it. I have been an active member of dozens of cheating websites, I studied programming and reverse engineering in university; although I rarely create my own material (I chose a different career path then programming, so I don't use it every day), I am extremely familiar with the amount of time and effort it takes to create this kind of software.

On to the testimonial:

NOTE: The hack I purchased was a private hack, so this is more of a whole website experience review.

Initially I was skeptical as I always am when approaching a new hacksite, there are so many fakes out there sometimes it can be difficult to tell what is real and what is not, besides for the amount of software offered here it seemed odd that I had never heard of nxgsh before. After I had made my purchase I was told it would take some time to personalize the hack, this made me slightly nervous as I have never heard that before, so I waited. When I finally received the hack to my surprise it didn't work, surely I had been screwed out of my cash. That was a horrific assumption and I couldn't have been more incorrect, for the next two weeks ViraL worked tirelessly on a solution, he responded extremely quickly and sent me numerous revisions and changes to make sure I had exactly what I had purchased. From my personal experience with ViraL I can safely say he offers some of the best support I have ever seen in 15 years, I have actually been in this situation before with other providers and they have given me answers like, "ah it doesn't work, want a refund?" or just take the money and run.

Private Hack Features/Quality: 6/10 (I will re-evaluate this score when my specific hack has been updated)

Pros:

-Unique, very few hacks exist

-20 slots, keeps it to an exclusive club

-no memory modification

-Customization: Multiple types of chams/ESP

-Ability to save features

Cons:

-Very buggy, certain features need to be fixed and I have been assured they will be

-Long setup time (Possibly errors on my end)

-Before the update there are free hacks that almost meet the same standard

Customer Support : 10/10

Pros:

-Direct response from the admins/coders

-Fast response

-Willing to use teamview

-High availability (almost all times of the day)

-Willing to improve the software

Cons:

-None

Cost: 9.5/10

Pros:

-WELL below industry standard on most hacks (average of I find is $15/month, that is based on 5 hacksites with 25+ hacks and 10k+ users)

-Paypal

Cons:

-Some free hacks are on par with the hacks here

Detections: 10/10

Pros:

-No memory modification

-Manual mapping

-Up to date status of all hacks

Cons:

None

Final Rating: 8.9/10

If you are looking for private cheats where only a select few have access nxgsh is the place for you.

• RobertOa, FramkieOt, VillieSef and 11 others like this

#2 LOCALH0ST

LOCALH0ST

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Copenhagen

Current mood: Sneaky

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

Do you have the Private Hack? Since you're just a member?

Just asking ;-)

• RobertOa, FramkieOt, LeonardBuh and 4 others like this

ZnyJEQI.png

#3 Flubleah

Flubleah

Private Hack Subscriber

• Private Hack
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

Yes I do. Is there designation for private hack users?

• nc7635qqiA, mariMam and Altisdali like this

#4 Zerofrost

Zerofrost

The Demon

• Administrators
  • 1,590 posts

Current mood: Bored

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

No there is not.

• nc7635qqiA and Altisdali like this

You exist because we allow it, And you'll end because we demand it

#5 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 6,129 posts

Current mood: Insomnious

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:48 PM

Thank you Flubleah for your detailed and honest review. He is actually one of our Waframe private hack users and we had a bunch of issues to work out to get the hack to work on his particular machine. This is very rare and the specifics don't need to be discussed because it is private between me and him, but 95% of our other users have had no issues. I hope in the very near future you update this testimonial once we get the new version of the hack with specific bug fixes out. I'm glad your enjoying it so far.

• bk360, nc7635qqiA and Altisdali like this

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users