Highroller Package

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
Nullptr

Nullptr

• High Roller
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:39 AM

I've been using NEXGEN for approximately 6 months now and have also made a few experiences with other premium hack providers recently. I have to say NEXGEN is one of the best, if not THE best, for the following reasons:

All the hacks function as advertised, if there is a problem/question, the staff responds quickly (almost immediately in some cases) and takes care of it. Everything is well described and comes with clear instructions. The hacks seem to be well maintained and secure. I've had over 150hrs with their products and have no detection so far.

At first I was a little worried about the fact that their Level 1 hacks are colorbots, however they are very well coded and efficient. You will notice no performance loss and they are fast and precise. If you adjust the settings a little bit to your play-style and such (very easy to do), you will have no problem dominating any match and keep a legitimate look.

Now for their Level 2 hacks, I think those are the best ones out there. Even with some rather extreme settings, the aimbot can maintain a smooth/legit look. There are a ton of settings to configure them to your own liking, via a very easy ingame menu.

In both cases I think the coders have done an excellent job that leaves nothing to wish for.

All in all I can say I got my money's worth and I feel in good hands here with some great customer support. I'm looking forward to their future releases.

LOCALH0ST

LOCALH0ST

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Copenhagen

Current mood: Sneaky

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Thank You for your testimonial.

It's an pleasure to hear that we support you, and you've got what you paid for! If there just were many customers as you. That actually showed ther appreciation. Instead of problems.

ZnyJEQI.png

ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 5,932 posts

Current mood: Insomnious

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:04 PM

Actually the level 1 hacks aren't color bots ;) While not going into great detail for obvious reasons they use the shaders that make up a model, not colors.

Thanks for the testimonial.

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users