• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 theintenselol

theintenselol

• Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:56 PM

Hello, I'm trying to sell my Soldier Front 2 account. I've been playing since the game even got released (beta key.) I'm a founder so I have special tags, guns, and most importantly the permanent crimson mamba which gives +50% exp and 30% SP. I also have hunters first time spender package and the new one as well. I also have many other characters and rare guns. This account is very highly ranked and well known in he game. However, I do not want to play anymore. I have a TON of guns and rare items such as characters, items, over a year's worth of double SP and EXP and colored name as well.

Contact me via Skype. Desired price is $150 but a deal can be made. If offered generously, I will ad my second account which is also high ranked with the baddest gun int he game: Bolt 417 skull

Skype User: ijimmynv

Feel free to ask any questions or post concerns. Thank You

I also have a YouTube channel with over 9k views on my best video on the game. However, I do not want to release the account identity which can lead to it being permanent banned. Thank You

spoPvSI.jpg

#2 Zerofrost

Zerofrost

The Demon

• Administrators
  • 1,648 posts

Current mood: Bored

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

I don't think anybody would be interested in buying a SF2 account, but good luck.

• theintenselol likes this

You exist because we allow it, And you'll end because we demand it

#3 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,303 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:43 PM

The game is on a major decline the last few months. They already lost 50% of their player base. Good luck though.

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

#4 theintenselol

theintenselol

• Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:40 PM

The game is on a major decline the last few months. They already lost 50% of their player base. Good luck though.

Yea.. I pretty much decided this game wasn't worth it, but worth a try! My account is pretty good

#5 Guest_paul_*

Guest_paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:30 AM

im interested with your account that has bolt skull. add me in facebook so we can talk. this is my email paulregine4ever@yahoo.com
or you can message me in game
my name is Almonds

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SECURE, sf2, soldierfront2, selling acount

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users