#61 CodeMajic

CodeMajic

[NXG] MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • 278 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Current mood: Cloud 9

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:12 AM

???? Lol our cheat has always been used on faceit .... These are questions for me to answer. The private version works on faceit, not the regular vip version.

he asked if he could use it on FACEIT...something he didn't really explain if he was on about the AC games or none AC. even I wouldn't cheat on the FACEIT AC games with any cheat...it's not worth the ban. I wasn't stating it wouldn't work at all though, I know the cheat will work on FACEIT :D

It always seems impossible until it's done.

#62 CodeMajic

CodeMajic

[NXG] MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • 278 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:14 AM

so...the moderator don't know everything about our cheats? nvm....is working or not :D ?

You can go ahead and use it on face it mate, but if your forced to use the anti cheat on your PC, don't expect to be freely cheating like MM, I am just being honest! 

#63 CodeMajic

CodeMajic

[NXG] MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • 278 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:23 AM

You can go ahead and use it on face it mate, but if your forced to use the anti cheat on your PC, don't expect to be freely cheating like MM, I am just being honest! 

it's also not about me not knowing about cheats, it's about me knowing you don't take the piss with FACEIT AC and assume your going to be able to cheat freely like MM and not get smashed by their anti cheat...let me know how you get on anyways :D 

#64 miniglikes

miniglikes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:38 AM

it's also not about me not knowing about cheats, it's about me knowing you don't take the piss with FACEIT AC and assume your going to be able to cheat freely like MM and not get smashed by their anti cheat...let me know how you get on anyways :D

thank you so much @1337 for being honestly with me :) I really appreciate .

#65 CodeMajic

CodeMajic

[NXG] MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • 278 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:14 AM

thank you so much @1337 for being honestly with me :) I really appreciate .

myself and viral are being honest, you just said can you use it on faceit and didn't explain if it was for the non anti cheat or anti cheat client. just wanted to clear things up...even I wouldn't cheat on the AC client...way more powerful than VAC etc. I'm glad you asked though :D 

#66 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 6,766 posts

Current mood: Creative

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:34 AM

he asked if he could use it on FACEIT...something he didn't really explain if he was on about the AC games or none AC. even I wouldn't cheat on the FACEIT AC games with any cheat...it's not worth the ban. I wasn't stating it wouldn't work at all though, I know the cheat will work on FACEIT :D

We have a full roster of csgo users , pretty sure most of them use it on faceit ;) I myself have logged more than 800 hours with our private cheat on faceit. So yes it is safe on faceit , but we don't have any open spots for it anyway right now. First sub due to end isn't for another 2 months from now and the subs we do have generally keep the sub. CSGO private has been sold out for a long time.

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users