6 replies to this topic

#1 PKOA

PKOA

• Media Crew
  • 235 posts
  • LocationNC

Current mood: Creative

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:44 AM

Hello guys thought I would go ahead and put together this video since almost all the A.V.A. videos are dated and also to help out the site I hope you enjoy it(Watch In 1080P). Later this week I will start work on a SF2 video but right now its time for me to get a little sleep before up for work in about 3 hours. :P

Video:

Edited by PKOA, 30 June 2014 - 03:52 AM.

• ViraL and Auto like this

#2 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,227 posts

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:43 AM

Awesome video bro. I love it. You have me listed as an administrator though, lol. That's OK though great video. Just in case you didn't know I am the owner;-) definitely look forward to more videos from you. We need a really good CSGO video using the new new beta 8.1 cheat. Anyway I'll add this to the preview thread for ava ASAP.

Thanks.
  • PKOA likes this

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

#3 PKOA

PKOA

• Media Crew
  • 235 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:54 AM

Awesome video bro. I love it. You have me listed as an administrator though, lol. That's OK though great video. Just in case you didn't know I am the owner;-) definitely look forward to more videos from you. We need a really good CSGO video using the new new beta 8.1 cheat. Anyway I'll add this to the preview thread for ava ASAP.

Thanks.

I'm still learning everyone around here I'm sorry about that and ok I will see what I can do later this week. :D

#4 RzPH

RzPH

• Media Crew
  • 235 posts

Current mood: Busy

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:05 AM

Tip : Keep a low volume of the game sound
Other than that great video, keep it up (:

• PKOA likes this

#5 PKOA

PKOA

• Media Crew
  • 235 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

Tip : Keep a low volume of the game sound
Other than that great video, keep it up (:

Thanks for the tip much appericated.

#6 Auto

Auto

• Members
  • 315 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

pretty good, but i would love to see what you can do with the level 1 csgo beta cheat. i am not taking nothing away from video editing, but the game play is always what matters the most to me.

were really lacking in the level 1 department, there are not too many good videos out there. the cheats have more potential than what people show.

ever since ive been here i have never seen anything better than ViraL videos, don't get me wrong many others have created some good material but it can be better.

so i challenge anyone staff or customer to make a decent csgo beta video. :)

P.S

thanks PKOA your video was everything i was looking for. keep up the good work!

• PKOA likes this
Be a maker, a creator, an innovator.

#7 PKOA

PKOA

• Media Crew
  • 235 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

pretty good, but i would love to see what you can do with the level 1 csgo beta cheat. i am not taking nothing away from video editing, but the game play is always what matters the most to me.

were really lacking in the level 1 department, there are not too many good videos out there. the cheats have more potential than what people show.

ever since ive been here i have never seen anything better than ViraL videos, don't get me wrong many others have created some good material but it can be better.

so i challenge anyone staff or customer to make a decent csgo beta video. :)

P.S

thanks PKOA your video was everything i was looking for. keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind words means a lot. I will start working on a csgo video later today I want to help you guys out as much as I can and I'm glad you enjoyed the video. After CSGO I will do more videos of the other cheats thanks PKOA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users