3 replies to this topic
razzored

razzored

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

so im just wonder9ing the current insurgency hack in the hack section? is that for the mod or the 2013 version :)? and if its for the mod when will you release the new version :)

and when you release the new veersion.. how will i get it? because you said something about diamond sub... wich is a little expensive, considering i only want to play insurgency with hacks ^^

Y8uvcNo.gif

ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 5,928 posts

Current mood: Insomnious

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

The new hack is for Insurgency 2013 or Insurgency 2, whatever you want to call it.

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

Zerofrost

Zerofrost

The Demon

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts

Current mood: Bored

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Diamond subscribers pay more, therefore get access to beta hacks and help us develop them.

You exist because we allow it, And you'll end because we demand it

razzored

razzored

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

The new hack is for Insurgency 2013 or Insurgency 2, whatever you want to call it.

considering your reply against my question it really makes it sound like its already released.. or atleast beta :I so i bought diamond sub... and WEEEEE :D JK you its not released yet :c xD dont even play the other games... or to set it in another perspective :) might aswell have purchased 35$ worth of raisins :I i hate them... (NOW DONT TAKE THIS POST IN ANY OFFENSIVE OR NEGATIVE WAY..) cus im pretty sure that its gonna be released soon :) if not ill find out where you live and throw toilet paper and raisins and your house... jk :) no hard feels

ok let me shorten this down... i kinda just wanna know if i can expect the release anywhere soon :)?

well it took some time to get to the point .. and the fact that i havent just deleted the first long useless part amuses me.. silly me..

Y8uvcNo.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [QUESTION], insurgency, help, information, jew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users