No replies to this topic

#1 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,227 posts

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Here are some screenshots of the Tactical Intervention cheat that will be released here at NXG very shortly. Just a couple more things to work out and this will be ready! This cheat is based on mine and Autos level 1 D3D base, and will be released as such. You can see from the screenshots below that it more then gets the job done. As always our level 1 cheats are NOT meant for raging servers, and will stand to dissapoint if that is what you are looking for. The level 1 cheat/Aimbot is meant to merely assist you in aiming better then you can on your own. Granted if you turn the smooth aim feature all the way down and adjust your aim up to the enemies head this aimbot is extremely effective! Hack preview page and release coming soon!

Tactical Intervention is a free to play first person shooter available on steam. It was developed by one of the original creators of counter strike and plays much like cs 1.6 in my opinion. Download the game for free on steam. Click the link below for more information.

http://en.wikipedia....al_Intervention

SCREENSHOTS:

***Yes I kow screenshot number 4 with the menu open says NXG CS:S, it's the same base used for testing ;) ***

Attached File  tacint1.png   200.74KB   0 downloads  Attached File  tacint2.png   996.17KB   0 downloads  Attached File  tacint3.png   1.12MB   0 downloads  Attached File  tacint4.png   908.57KB   0 downloads  Attached File  tacint5.png   227.34KB   0 downloads

• RashidDAG likes this

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [SCREENSHOT]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users