LOCALH0ST

Retired Moderator

• ROE V.I.P
  • 958 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Copenhagen

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Hello Everyone,

Customer Review
I'm a very satisfied Customer! Everyhting is promised in the Cheat all the features is working very well! I have been playing with the cheat for a month now, and never been caught by overwatch or VAC! I'm REALLY surprised about the Overwatch Community, i'm currently an overwatcher (a Cheater bans a Cheater). It's insane how good the cheat is! If you inow how to play legit. I have even improved my skills with cheat, and my gamesense is much more stronger. I almost know all hiding & boosting spots. I would recommend this cheat for sure? I would nominate this cheat, as the most Legit & Cheapest cheat!

And yes i do, play with knife & skins.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Stats
478 Wins & 1,200 Hours Of Gameplay.
The Global Elite
Acheivements: 99%

About CS:GO Level 1
The Aimbot is definitely not something you would rage with. That's why CS:GO Level 2 is comming out! I currently only play Matchmaking and sometimes ALTPUG. Everything you need in the cheat is CHAMS! I only play with Chams and Killing everyone. I lost alot of games, but never wen't cheating Obvious. I know that i have been reported over 20 Times! So that means overwatch, must have been watching me a quite few times.

Edited by The Law, 21 February 2014 - 09:30 PM.

• RashidDAG, gotoowin, Thiz and 1 other like this

ZnyJEQI.png

#2 LOCALH0ST

LOCALH0ST

Retired Moderator

• ROE V.I.P
  • 958 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Copenhagen

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

***UPDATED 21/02-2014***

Edited by The Law, 21 February 2014 - 09:30 PM.

• Thiz likes this

ZnyJEQI.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users