#1 Katzuyu

Katzuyu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:12 AM

Hello! I'm Katzuyu, you can call me Katz!

I've been brought to this website from google, since i'm currently looking for NS2 Hack.
So i'm wondering if it's possible to become a diamond member, and if so how? It says i have to pm ViraL and i found a post where it says "click here" to do so, but even if i click it i am unable to find a way to contact this person.

Sorry for any inconvenience for admins but i would like to become a diamond member to get access to the NS2 Hack. Can anyone introduce me abit more to the website or similar since it seems that i do not understand how to do it.

Thanks on beforehand
//Katzuyu
  • sfsppodcast likes this

#2 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,307 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

Yes currently the PM feature is turned off for anyone under the vip level for undisclosed reasons. If you are interested just send an email to nxghacks@gmail.com with the subject heading "Diamond Subscription" and I will give you the details there. I will tell you that the NS2 hack is just a beta hack right now and doesn't have many features except small things like chams, anti recoil, xqz wallhack, ingame menu, small stuff like that. So don't get your hopes up just yet for a finished product because it is just a very early beta release.
  • sfsppodcast likes this

Click The Image Below To Purchase V.I.P

vipcropsmall-ROUNDED.png

#3 Katzuyu

Katzuyu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

Okey, well. I think that the more i support it the better it will be =)

Thanks for the quick reply! And thanks for the information! =)
  • sfsppodcast and RepatopG like this

#4 Katzuyu

Katzuyu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

Only way to get any information about the NS2 hack is to look if the name is orange @ forumstart? :)
  • oktogo and sfsppodcast like this

#5 oktogo

oktogo

• Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

I was in your shoes 2-3 weeks ago. NS2 had me up all day and night playing and wishing I somehow had an edge on the other team. Found this sight and checked everyday for some sort of update because no one else will support NS2.

My advice to you, don't hold your breath. It's not necessarily because these guys don't care about NS2 players, its because they have bigger fish to fry. Viral wont come out an say it but I don't think they have any intentions of developing/maintaining a hack for game that has such a small player base compared to the other FPS's.

On a side note, this whole thing has motivated me to learn how to reverse and start coding my own hacks for the future. So its been a pretty cool experience. Good luck.
  • Katzuyu and sfsppodcast like this

#6 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,307 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

We have a NS2 hack started. It is currently ONLY for Diamond subscribers as it is beta and only diamond subs have beta tester rights. I actually updated the hack not more then 4 days ago. Also we do plan on getting it out to everyone for use once I work out some of the small bugs it currently has and is the reason it is still in beta testing. I can however not give a release date on this because oktogo IS right. The reaso it is not done yet is because we have been focused on our level 2 hacks. Now that we have SF2 doing very well I can now focus more of my time once again on our level 1 hacks, so it may be 2 days it may be two weeks before it is out for general vip use, but it WILL be out at some point ;)
  • sfsppodcast likes this

Click The Image Below To Purchase V.I.P

vipcropsmall-ROUNDED.png

#7 Katzuyu

Katzuyu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Yay, this reply made me so happy =) I don't mind the price or anything, now when NS2 has become such a big game on steam it's really fun to see you guys working on it aswelll! =) Awesome ;)

And as you said oktogo it also made me wanted to learn how to reverse and code hacks for the future aswell, i've even learned how to do memeory aimbots! :D But since i have no knowledge in how anticheat systems works it's never a good itea not to let professionals do the their thing and pay for it ;)
  • sfsppodcast likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [INFORMATION]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users