#1 escus

escus

Retired Video Maker

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationArizona

Current mood: Relaxed

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

Hey guys I am very sorry for the delay I need a punishment haha anywyas guys here it is! now if you are watching the video and it looks like crap quality I am very sorry maybe my computer isn't strong enough well actually I know it isn't strong enough I mean even for a game like that I run on very low but the point is when I rendered the video on 720p non widescreen it was very very laggy now if you guys got some tips on that for future videos please post them!! anyways guys I have said enough here is the video I really hope it makes up for the time I delayed! EDIT: Also just as a side note I tried some diffrent music this time some slower music tell me what you think I got plenty more like this downloaded so I mean please give all feedback it will make my videos better and make everybody happy hahah ;)

Edited by escus, 01 July 2013 - 06:28 AM.

• RedArrow likes this

#2 Gor3

Gor3

Senior Admin

• Retired Admins
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:24 AM

Ok... so I'm not sure if you ever took video editing classes but here are a few of my thoughts. By the way I'm not sure what happened to the 720p but the video was only 480p.
Please don't take this the wrong way as I provide feedback so you know where to improve and not to bring your hopes down. As with anything time and practice will make you better ;)
  • I didn't really see any use of transitions. It was just a direct cut to the next shot. The beginning and end transitions don't count.
  • At 3:55 for the text you should let it stay there for another second or two longer. People reading it get cut off before they can finish it.
  • I wasn't feeling the music to much with the video. It seemed a bit relaxing and wasn't hyping me up as it should.
  • Besides the transitions I didn't really see any effects being used. Below are a few examples of effects that add into the "user experience"
    • When getting multiple kills in a row zoom into the top right corner showing your name killing people.
    • Depending on the music selected you can do some nice transitions that match the beat of the music.
    • Go from Color to Black and White (Adds a nice effect some times)
    • Screenshake effect from headshots!
  • In the videos you can include text stating "NXG AVA Hack Features".... "Aimbot", "ESP".... etc People need to know what we offer.
  • Another thing is you can take some time not killing and turning on and off the ESP to show people.
Again this help you improve your videos.

One great example is your Tribes Ascend lvl 2 video. From 0:59 - 1:08 the music is perfect to add some flickering effect and once the beat comes back to normal you jump to the next game play shot instead of it being one long scene

#3 escus

escus

Retired Video Maker

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Awesome and I have actually not taken video editing classes but I am doing some on and off work with my buddy he teaches this and adobe after effects and a little photoshop and honestly Gor3 thanks because you are right I need to improve and time will make me better as you said but like I said thanks for the feedback it helps so much and I think later this upcoming weekend I will be over at my friends house and learning some more I mean I am just happy with like a day I made the intro and for a noob at adobe after effects I think that kinda paid off but anyways you can message me on skype ofc I have it under my profile and all that and I am really welcome to all the ideas and feedback I really do not think I shall take anything as offense because I will be honest I am a straight up "noob" lets put it. Anyways with the 720p I didn't actually upload it that is what I was saying is that when I rendered it to upload I watched the video after and I mean it was lag galore there was nothing I could do either I have no clue, anyways for video editing and all that I use Sony vegas 10 and I need to find a better recorder I mean Fraps is good and all but I think there has to be something better, a little side note right now is I have no job and kinda living off my family atm and so once I get a job should be in august or hopefully before then I will try to save up for a better computer I mean it is pretty hard enough to record with Fraps and run the game/hack at the same time my computers just wants to die lmfao anyways thanks for the feedback once again all of it helps and I will try to do another video this week! so stay tuned for all that are reading this I will pm ViraL to see what videos need to be done, if I can get it to work then I will probably do the new Soldier front 2. Well that is all I gotta say I mean if you have any more just either state it here in the thread or feel free to pm me not like I am doing much today lmfao.

EDIT: About the video editing classes thing it is true what I stated is that I have been doing on and off work all the time cause he is so busy but 2 and a half years ago is when he introduced me to Sony vegas so I mean I have been in the general group forever but not actually do any work in it that is why a very old post ago is that I said I would love to do videos for NXG it is because that was when he was teaching me like everyday and now I am just lucky enough to get him for a day in the weekend haha ;)

Edited by escus, 01 July 2013 - 08:53 AM.

#4 Gor3

Gor3

Senior Admin

• Retired Admins
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

You should use MSI Afterburner. It contains a video recording software which some users say is much better then fraps. Another video recording software thats good is Dxtory. Give those a try and see how it works for you :)

#5 escus

escus

Retired Video Maker

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

Sounds great and once again this is all help so thank you very much Gor3.

#6 Gor3

Gor3

Senior Admin

• Retired Admins
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Also if you need tutorials on for after effects I can point you a good site. I'll pm it to you.

#7 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,113 posts

Current mood: Creative

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Went ahead and added the video tot he AVA preview thread since we had none there. Thanks escus look forward to seeing your progress in new videos :)

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [MEDIA]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users