• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrGrieves

MrGrieves

• Members
  • 10 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

There was a thread in the past for a poll on favorite staff member in general. What I'd like to know is if anyone has a preference of coder or hack interface.
I'd have to say that my favorite is Wiseguy. He created both the (absolutely wonderful) BL:R hack, as well as the soon to be released BLOPS 2 hack. The hacks he make are highly feature rich, allow mouse usage and are generally configured in ways that (in my opinion) surpass other coder's awkward and clunky keyboard only menus.

So, anyone else have any particular favorites when it comes to coders and/or their method of hack UI?

#2 raoulster

raoulster

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationJersey CI

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

Definitely Wiseguy, his MW3, Black ops 2, and BLR are all top class cheats, certainly better than any cheats i have seen anywhere else. The GUI is brilliant and has the most customisability i have ever seen. ^_^
Posted Image
What percentage nigga are you fool?

#3 Auto

Auto

• Members
  • 315 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

i'm not sure if thats the correct use of topic, it should have been favorite hack(s) and gui. if it were "coder" you might as well start another poll again lol, though this kind of defeats the whole purpose of the other threads we had.

but if this is what you guys like it's "Wiseguy" for me too. as i have tried CSS and BLR lvl2 they were far much better than other commercial pay sites e.g.( EnhancedAim by chod ) for what its worth. for Wiseguy hacks you pay and get direct access to the cheat forums, download the loader which was once again created by himself.

afaik Wiseguy has everything a coder should be, experience, creative, highly motivated (he updates sometimes faster than you can think lol)

the gui is very functional for just about any feature he needs to add, and the visuals are very user friendly which yields nothing more than quality.

I know i don't say this much, but good job Wiseguy!

Edited by Auto, 24 November 2012 - 02:31 PM.

Be a maker, a creator, an innovator.

#4 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,278 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

The mw3 hack is by Strelok ;) i dont like to compare coders , especially ones on my staff. All of NXG coders have a unique style and in my opinion surpass coders from other similar websites.

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

#5 raoulster

raoulster

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationJersey CI

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, i meant before Strelock took over hehe ^_^ Not that strelock's is bad in any way, his is still awesome! :)
Posted Image
What percentage nigga are you fool?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [DISCUSS]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users