17 replies to this topic

#1 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,104 posts

Current mood: Creative

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

ALWAYS Make Sure To Keep Your Video Card Drivers Up To Date!

Click on your GPU, to install the newest driver for your GPU.

zn5dJDv.png       FcWI1Zn.png

#2 cya1291

cya1291

Advanced Member

• Members

• 66 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

In fairness I'm sure you could find the same results of Mitt supporters just depends on the views of the network and what they support. Do your homework don't believe what you see and except it as far and balanced. Such as tax breaks for the wealthly allows them to hire more people, really they all are business owners and hire people. BS but thats what they get most to believe. But where I work we have some high paid upper managerment but when it comes down to hiring staff the owner says yes or no not them so why do they deserve the tax break. I can see the owner maybe but really not the others. Thats just my opinion i'm sure others will disagree exspecially the ones that are getting the tax breaks. And look at what is going on over seas yes I agree we get our nose into everything and should take care of our own 1st but their are military personel requesting to go back because of what is being done for the general population such as building of schools education for women etc but what does the media cover? Negative views. Im am so tired of seeing nothing but negative BS being covered and VERY little possitive to the point I don't watch news it is just to damn depressing. but that is my choice to avoid what I find depressing and I can control that. But this election media and views is everywhere which I find impossiable to get away from. Glad it is at an end. Atleast for the next couple years.

#3 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

Congrats black America you got your president back. Bus loads of em shipped in to vote and all they know shit about is that he's black and that's ok....lol fucking pathetic. Where I work (CSX Transportation) the Obama administration has destroyed everything. I could sit here all day and list the dumbass shit this man has done, the outrageous number of presidential orders he has signed and let's not forget him watching our seals die in real time then going to party the next day. This fucker is a piece of shit. Point blank all these people care about is keeping their black president and everyone knows it. 4 more years of getting fucked in the ass.....

#4 cya1291

cya1291

Advanced Member

• Members

• 66 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

I truely believe that we will alway be fucked in the ass as long as a POLITICIAN remains in office either left or right and that goes for congress also their main concern is to be reelected and will say just about anything to stay there. They play a game I have no clue about and do song and dances for each other with no real concern for you and I in the long run. They are a class of their own and until we join together and change that it will remain the same. But then again if someone goes against the grain of their ways, they will be ran out of town. I remember a person that went against them in the past and started to gain major strength in the election because he open our eyes to the waiste of the government and changes he wanted to do to stop it and then all of a sudden dropped out. HHHMMM wonder why? oh yea he was also financing his own campaign not binding himself to any particular groups or standards. That is what I truely believe is what we need.

#5 Guest_Zentor_*

Guest_Zentor_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

Dont call me a frakking idiot you arsewaffle. Also atleast he didnt use illegal tactics to run.

Edit: I agree... with the above post.. we need to start running our own country instead of relying on others.

Edit: First vid says howard stern, explain how that is supposed to count? He is a dickish moron who feeds off insulting others.

#6 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

........... 4 more years, here we go. This will be funny only to those who actually know the campaign slogan of obama, which if asked I bet half the people who voted for him wouldn't. His campaign slogan was "FORWARD".

Attached File  fuobama.jpg   13.47KB   7 downloads

#7 Dillon

Dillon

• Apex Legends
  • 130 posts
  • LocationSomewhere remote

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

In 20 years this country will be run by Mexicans and Latinos

#8 Guest_Zentor_*

Guest_Zentor_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

In 20 years this country will be run by Mexicans and Latinos

Is that a problem? i know one girl who would make an amazing congresswomen yet she is of Mexican decent.

#9 raoulster

raoulster

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationJersey CI

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

lol?
Posted Image
What percentage nigga are you fool?

#10 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

I don't see the problem with ANY American being president no matter what color their skin is or their heritage. That isn't what I was ever trying to get at, but when a president is elected solely because he IS black and kept in office this way it is bullshit.

#11 Dillon

Dillon

• Apex Legends
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

Is that a problem? i know one girl who would make an amazing congresswomen yet she is of Mexican decent.

The problem is the Mexicans, illegal's in general, coming over here and sucking up on free government welfare..glad a lot of them are in poverty. They need to stay on that lawnmower.

Posted Image

#12 Guest_Zentor_*

Guest_Zentor_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

The problem is the Mexicans, illegal's in general, coming over here and sucking up on free government welfare..glad a lot of them are in poverty. They need to stay on that lawnmower.

Oh god how i hate the mis informed... Guess what they cant "leech off welfware" as they arnt legal they cant get welfare. I know a few, and they are lucky to even have jobs. Yet 2 in particular if they could they would gladly become citizens and become a productive members of society. Even more so many come over as kids as they have parents who bring them over at 3-5 years old. Do you really think its there "fault"? They cant properly decide as as a 3 yr old.

#13 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

I don't agree with illegal immigrants.

#14 Guest_Zentor_*

Guest_Zentor_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Ok i dont either but at the same time we as americans are a country of immigration so why are we so against people whos only REAL crime is trying to share the american dream.. (mind you Americas screwed but still.)

#15 ViraL

ViraL

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

Why so my tax dollars can continue to support them? So they can open businesses tax free? Shall I continue?

#16 Bunny

Bunny

0ldSch00L >:P

• Retired Admins
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

There's only one party so who "phyically" gets voted in is irrelevant.

Anyone wanting to join any country legally is fine, otherwise it isn't.
Posted Image

#17 Guest_Zentor_*

Guest_Zentor_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Honeslty.. The us has become a country of laws and control schemes. We need to start over again lest we wind up like rome imo.

#18 Dillon

Dillon

• Apex Legends
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

agreed, pretty much every great nation has collapsed in one way or another (conquered or economic downfall)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [MEDIA]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users